Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information.


  1. Job Application
  1. New Construction Request for Garbage & Recycling Carts

    This form is only to be used for newly constructed homes within the City of Hartford. You must have occupancy before carts will be... More…

Department of Public Works

  1. Pollution Reporting Form

    Use this form to report illegal polluting


  1. Employee Verification

    By submitting this form, you are verifying that you are an active or retired employee of the City of Hartford, Wisconsin, or a spouse... More…