710 W. Sumner St.
Hartford, WI 53027
City residents are required to deliver the following items to the recycling center:
- Car Batteries
- Large Cardboard (flattened)
- Garden Waste & Grass Clippings
- Used Motor Oil, Oil Filters & Anti-Freeze
- Tires (No Rims)*
- TVs & Monitors ($25/each)
- Appliances & Metal Items**
BEGINNING 1/1/2019 THERE WILL BE A $15/FREON APPLIANCE CHARGE COLLECTED AT THE RECYCLING CENTER
*City residents must pay a $5 per tire disposal fee at the Recycling Center. Commercial businesses must pay $10 per tire.
**City residents may arrange for Appliance pick-up. Cost is $15 per appliance. Pay fee at City Hall Cashier's Counter. With receipt in hand SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT for curbside pick-up at the Engineering Counter. Call 673-8225 if you have a question.